The project synchronization is a necessary step for using HPH’s REVIT tools. This process allows the user to select which levels and systems are synchronized. Once implemented ALL items in your model (HPH supported or not) and from there you can view the pricing and labor reports, apply pricing columns, send Requests for Quotes and Purchase orders, and apply your vendor quotes for project pricing.
- Click Project on the Ribbon
- Click the Project Synchronization button
- Enter a name and number (if not automatically provided). Define additional selections and click Next.
- Select files to synchronize. Note, only linked files are shown here.
- Select (or deselect, depending on default setting) services.
- Select (or deselect, depending on default setting) Levels.
- Click FINISH.
- You will see a “project synchronization” message during the process. Depending on the size of the project, this could take a few minutes.
- On the project dashboard, you can view the CINX Replication status field to track its status.
- When completed, you can navigate to the Browse Items
From here you can view/export information including the project pricing and labor report. You can also filter the items, and create RFQ and PO’s to send to integrated vendors.